Subject: vobTools bugfix

From: Sham Gardner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:50:01 +0100

Hi

I've noticed a bug in Version 1.5 of vobTools:

line 360 of vobinfo.c reads:

      if((PTS_DTS_flags&2)) {

it should read:

      if((PTS_DTS_flags&1)) {

I've also observed that "private stream 1" (AC3 audio and subtitles) also
contains PES headers, so line 206, which currently reads:

      {1,"private_stream_1 (AC3 audio)",".ac3"},

should probably read:

      {0,"private_stream_1 (AC3 audio)",".ac3"},

Regards,

Sham

-- 
http://sites.inka.de/risctaker/DeCSS/
"There are no secrets. The networked market knows more than companies do
about their own products. And whether the news is good or bad, they tell
everyone." (The Cluetrain Manifesto)